Friday, April 2, 2010

Twin Baby Belly - Bluebonnet style

This awesome momma called me up to see if I could get some cute shots of her baby bump. That is a twin baby bump! I was expecting a humongous belly but hers is soooo cute and perfect. Big sis thinks so too! :) We decided to do the belly shots with Maizy's bluebonnet shoot since their entire family is about to change any day now. We did not want to miss our chance! :)


I told you.... the cutest belly around!




DSC_0385_filtered



DSC_0581_filtered





DSC_0414_filtered



Love the light on this one!


DSC_0438_filtered


We had the most perfect evening for this shoot. Maizy is so stunning. No wonder I have her last year's bluebonnet picture on my current business cards. She screams bluebonnet perfection! :)


DSC_0011_filtered


DSC_0013_filtered


This one is so sweet!


DSC_0036_filtered


DSC_0119_filtered


Thank you ladies! It was so much fun! I can't wait to meet the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment