Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cutting it close - bluebonnets

I was super worried about our shoot on Friday evening. Rain was in the for cast and it looked like it was a coming. Fast! lol! When I got to the location the sky was dark. I was thinking to my self "please hold out". It did!!! I got both families in just in time. :)

First up was sweet Caroline again. Oh, how I love Caroline. She is the happiest baby ever!!!


Picture 153_filtered


I just love these mommy and daddy shots :)


Picture 079_filtered


Picture 031_filtered


LoVe!



Picture 187_filtered


Then came the Skipper family. They have been all over the blog lately! :) The camera just LOVES the Skippers. All four of them!


Little Mr G. melts my heart!


Picture 301_filtered


Picture 327_filtered


The beautiful new Miss K!


Picture 461_filtered



Picture 573_filtered



New family of four! ♥♥♥♥


Picture 410 E_filtered


Thank you all! I am so happy the rain held off! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment