Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunny, Sweet Siblings - Bluebonnets

On weds evening I met up with the cutest siblings ever for bluebonnet minis.

First up with the ever so darling Carr girls! They were dressed in their Easter finest. Their dresses were sooooo pretty!


Sisterly love ♥♥♥


DSC_0025_filtered



:)


DSC_0099_filtered



This one makes me giggle. Miss K showing me her darling dress


DSC_0156_filtered


Oh my! Miss K, when did you grow up?!? You went from little girl to a Young Miss over night! You look so grown up here!

DSC_0226_filtered


Thank you ladies! You rock as usual!! ♥




Next up was the Gilmore twins. I am going to share a bit more here because this was a full shoot. They brought their Grandmother & Grandfather too. Mom wanted me to capture some images of her parents....its been a long time. I just LOVE grandparent/grand kids shots. They are so special! Years from now the all grown up children can look back at these and smile and remember such fond memories of their Granparents. That is why I LOVE my job!


We had THE MOST PERFECT light for this session.


DSC_0368_filtered


DSC_0388_filtered


My goodness, look at these two!


DSC_0401_filtered


DSC_0412_filtered


This one takes my breath away...


DSC_0578_filtered


♥♥♥

DSC_0639_filtered


I love capturing pure emotion. I mean really. Does it get any better?

DSC_0688_filtered


DSC_0728_filtered


I had goosebumps as I left that session!


Thank you all! Enjoy your sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment