Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busy Bluebonnet Evening - bluebonnets

I met these 3 great families on Saturday evening for my last scheduled bluebonnet mini sessions. I do plan to open up a few more dates soon so if you are on my wait list you will be hearing from me shortly. :)

The 3rd Annual Muddy Trails 5K Race was going on that evening so it was a bit busy at the park! lol! We managed though. The bluebonnets were full of visitors but we still were able to get some great shots! By the looks of them you would have never known we were one of MANY families out there taking pictures.

First came the beautiful Fieser family!

Picture 204_filtered


These sisters are ADORABLE!


Picture 064_filtered


Picture 081_filtered



Picture 137_filtered


Then little Master Fisher arrived. Nothing is cuter then a little boy in a Jon Jon. Oh, how I miss my Ryan in Jon Jons. He lived in them when he was younger - I think now that he is 5 he would kill me if I tried to dress him in one. Boo!


Picture 392_filtered


Picture 400_filtered



Picture 486_filtered



Lastly was sweet little 5 month old Alden.


Picture 571E_filtered


Love this! Her cute tiny feet. This would go BIG in my house. lol!


Picture 601_filtered


Love her eyes!


Picture 591_filtered



♥ ♥


Picture 841_filtered



Thank you all for being so patient with all the craziness around us that night. Hey, we got to listen to some great music during our shoot! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment