Monday, November 29, 2010

Pennsylvania Thanksgiving Fun

On our trip last week we made the short drive to Pa to see the Anderson side of the family. First stop was to Waynesburg to see Grandma A. She has not been doing to well for the past few years and we make sure we always get up to visit her when we are in town. We love you Grandma A!


Then it was off to cousin Anita's AWESOME shop - Back Alley Shoppe. Oh my! This place is so great. I could shop for ever!! If you are ever up that way make sure you stop by. Fan her on facebook for sure! Back Alley Shoppe


Photobucket



Then is was off to meet up with cousins Amy & Angie and their families. Amy lives in the most beautiful home! My gosh, what a view! I swear her house is right out of a country magazine! Just beautiful!

Ryan and Kathleen had so much fun playing with Emily, Ethan, Josiah & Elijah.


First thing was the hay. I swear they could play on hay bales all day! lol!


Photobucket



Then Uncle David fired up the tractor...super fun!


Photobucket


The cutest kiddos around! :)


Photobucket


Lastly, I decided to do a quick mini family session with Amy, David and their kids to celebrate their new home. I am so glad I did! They are so cute! Even the dog "cowboy" posed. haha!


Photobucket



It was sooooooo much fun y'all! I just love it there! Thank you for such a fun day!

Love you guys!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment