Sunday, November 28, 2010

Autumn and her boys

The past 8 days I have been up in Wv visiting my inlaws and all the family that lives up that way. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are very blessed to have such wonderful families.

The first evening we were there I met up my with husband's cousin Autumn and her cutie twin boys. So she is what? My cousin in law? lol! Ryan and Kathleen LOVED playing with them at Wheeling Park. Autumn is expecting a little boy in March. She is going to have her hands full with all those cute boys running the house. Autumn, you need to put in an urinal - it will make your life so much easier! lol! We have friends that did that with 4 boys. :)


Anyhoo, we got in some fun shots with all the kids. You can totally tell they are related! I just love the light this time of year there! It was gorgeous!

Photobucket

Autumn is just glowing! I'm so glad I got to do a mini maternity session with her.

Photobucket



Zander and Eli. They are adorable!



Photobucket



Thanks guys! It was so much fun! I can't wait to meet your soon to be little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment