Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Banzhaf Family

Last night I met the beautiful Banzhaf family for a family session. We met at a nice park with lots of room for the boys to run, run, run. Boy, did they run, run, run! haha!

These boys are awesome! They do not sit still for one second. Mom, you are amazing! I don't see how you do it. :) Kidding aside, these guys were great. Every once in a while a family comes along where a true life style session can be done. This was one of those. This session is one of my all time favorite sessions EVER! I got to capture a real family being just that...a FAMILY.


Just look at them! Wow!! I love the evening light that we had.


Photobucket


These boys are so funny! Totally all boy! I don't think they realize what it will be like soon when their new little sister is born. haha!


Photobucket


Something about this one just grabs at me. I just LOVE IT!


Photobucket


Enjoy your sneaks you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment