Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Photo day - a very busy day

Sunday was a Super busy day!! I started out early in the morning doing a couple mini shoot with my brother and soon to be sister-in-law. I dragged them out into a field for some fun shots and then of course some bluebonnets..... I love early morning golden light!


DSC_0001_filtered



DSC_0019_filtered


one of my favs



DSC_0048_filtered


Big kids love the bluebonnets as well! lol!


DSC_0079_filtered


DSC_0148_filtered


I can't until the wedding you two!



Then after church I headed over to Mercer for an adorable 1 yr old photo shoot. Her sneeks will be up soon so check back in a bit!




After that shoot came some bluebonnet minis


Up first was the awesome Mason family. OMG! Little Abbey is a DOLL!!!


Love Daddy and Daughter shots :)


DSC_0805_filtered


Look at those eyes!

DSC_0846_filtered



My heart melts with these!


DSC_0978_filtered



DSC_1032_filtered



Next was the beautiful Hunter family


DSC_1099_filtered



Look at these children....so sweet! ♥


DSC_1178_filtered


DSC_1190_filtered


DSC_1213_filtered


The last shoot of the day was the Oleary boys....sooooo adorable!



DSC_0095_filtered



DSC_0172_filtered


Every image these two were smiling! :)


DSC_0111_filtered



DSC_0225_filtered



Then I went home and went to bed! lol! It was such a fun day! Thank you guys! All of you were so wonderful! Enjoy your sneek peaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment