Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Danielsen Boys

Wow! We got very lucky today! I met the cutie Danielsen boys early this morning for a shoot. We got a bit wet, but right after we left the park sky the fell out! I am so happy they came early so we got all of our shoot in. These boys are ADORABLE! I just love the dynamics of these brothers. Oh, how I would love to be a fly on the wall in their house for a day. I'm sure they keep their momma on her toes. Thank you Danielsen boys for such a great morning. I know getting up super early on a Saturday was not exactly what you wanted to do, but it was sure well worth it! You guys are great!


Meet The Danielsen Boys


DSC_0031_filtered



ADORABLE I tell ya!

DSC_0071_filtered



DSC_0089_filtered


DSC_0127_filtered


DSC_0283_filtered


DSC_0159_filtered


Love this one


DSC_0620_filtered


I smiled when I saw this through the lens, so I had to snap it


DSC_0377_filtered



We ended on this one....♥


DSC_0728_filtered


Enjoy your sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment