Thursday, March 18, 2010

KallieAnn - Newborn

Last week I had the pleasure of capturing this beautiful baby girl's birth. Today I headed over to her house and took her newborn pictures. She was a DOLL! She fell asleep mostly right on cue which was great, but we got some awake shots too! She is just so darling! I enjoyed getting my baby fix. :) So with out further ado here is Miss KallieAnn.....





Love the simplicity of a sleeping baby


DSC_0115_filteredB&W



Since she has the Chick-fil-A business in her blood we had to do this shot. :)


DSC_0308_filtered2


Can this be any cuter! Oh my!

DSC_0346_filtered2


I just got this pea pod set in the mail so I just had to use it with her. I think it is a keeper!


DSC_0410 2_filtered2


DSC_0435_filtered


I think big brother is in love. :)

DSC_0622B&W_filtered


Finally, every little girl must have a pink tu tu...it is a MUST!


DSC_0629_filtered2

Enjoy your sneak peek Skipper Family! Yes, Kendrick it does take that long to take newborn pictures... it was well worth it right? haha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment