Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Skipper Family
Maternity

I just love this family! I am super excited that they are about to welcome a bouncy baby girl into the world next month too! I can't wait to meet her! She will definitely be appearing on the blog shortly. :)

I met the cute Skipper family yesterday to do a quick maternity shot before little Grayson had his swim lessons. It was fun! Jenni's baby bump is so adorable! She is just glowing! Just a short 2 1/2 weeks left!



The last picture of a family of three. :)

DSC_0049_filtered



Grayson can't wait to be a BIG BRO!!!


DSC_0054_filtered


DSC_0205_filtered



Jenni is just beautiful!


DSC_0234_filtered


DSC_0013_filtered



Such a cute baby bump


DSC_0111_filtered



DSC_0153_filtered


Love Birds ♥ ♥ ♥


DSC_0268_filteredflip


Thanks guys! I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy! Yay for Pink!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment