Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bluebonnet Minis

Thank you all for your overwhelming response to the 2010 Bluebonnet Mini Sessions. I am happy & sad to say that I am booked! Depending on how long the lovely flowers decide to stick around, I might open up some more dates. I am starting a wait list now, so if you are interested please contact me to get on the list. Again, thank you all so much! Yesterday was super exciting for me! My blackberry was going crazy with emails and I booked all my mini sessions with in a few hours. Y'all are awesome!


So I can not make a post with out a picture, so here is a sweet picture of sweet little Miss Maizy from last year. The sun was just about to go down. It was such perfect light!


DSC_0860_filtered 8x10



I can not wait until this years flowers start to bloom. Spring is just around the corner! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment