Sunday, February 14, 2010

Melissa & Billy Engagement

I met the adorable Melissa & Billy Saturday afternoon for their engagement pictures. They are both serious golfers (Melissa is a Professional), so we met at the beautiful Tournament Course of The Woodlands Country Club . After all the rain that we had this past week I was so happy to have the sun come out. It was a perfect afternoon! These two are totally in love and it shows! Best wishes you two on you upcoming marriage. Enjoy your sneak peeks!




We started out with some yummy light right by the club house. Oh, how I loved the light that day! Perfection!

DSC_0008_filtered


DSC_0036_filtered


DSC_0217_filtered


These two are just too cute for words!


DSC_0602_filtered


DSC_0078_filtered


DSC_0595_filtered


Um.... Billy, you did good! The ring is gorgeous!


DSC_0392_filtered


I told you these two are in love! Soul mates!


DSC_0438_filtered


DSC_0235_filtered


This one makes me giggle! I love the sun flare here too. :)


DSC_0306_filtered


Ok, I need to stop before I give away the whole session. lol! Thanks you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment