Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miss Lucille Marie

The beautiful Banzhaf family just became a family of five! I had the honor to spend some time with them this week photographing them. Miss little Lucille is just DARLING! Her big brothers are super excited! This family is one of the nicest, loving, and caring families around. I loved seeing that Mom loves capturing her families special moments. There are beautiful images all over the house! I am so glad I am not the only one. lol!

Miss Lucille is so pretty. Those eyes, those lips, her squishy cheeks. I could go on and on. She is going to be fun photographing through the coming years...she already likes to "pose" lol! The image of her in her cute little hat lying down cracks me up! :)

Banzhaf family, congratulations! Your family is now complete. Enjoy your precious gift. :)




Photobucket
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment