Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alliebeth - a Gift from God

I knew I had to get this sneak peek up fast otherwise I would be having about 400 women calling/texting/emailing me. lol! About 3 hours ago I got to meet little Miss Alliebeth! Wow! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Adoption is very near and dear to my heart. My sister and brother-in-law adopted my cutie nephew 3 years ago. I understand all the emotions new adopted parents go through those first few days. Getting the "call" of being picked, not knowing when you get to acquire custody and all the legal stuff, heading out to the store to get diapers, formula, wipes. Just being a new parent in general! Ali and Randy though have it down pat. They are just on cloud nine right now and so is their family. They are just so loving and gentle with little Alliebeth. That house is just bursting with love! They are wonderful parents!

I am so pleased I got to hang out with them and their visiting family this morning to capture their first little moments of being a complete family. ♥ ♥ ♥







I know there are a bunch of women patiently waiting for these pictures sooooo



Here she is. Miss Alliebeth




Photobucket





Photobucket



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment