Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Wedding of Kelsey & Andy

My little bro got married! We all traveled up to Vail, Co for the beautiful event. Kelsey & Andy are so lucky to live in Vail! It is just stunning.

I am no way a wedding photographer. lol! I did have the pleasure to spend the wedding morning though with Kelsey to document the day. Once after she was ready at the church the wedding photographer arrived and took over while I got to enjoy the beautiful ceremony. I did though manage to stay out of the photogs way and get a few shots in as well. It was such a beautiful, special day.


The day started out early with Miss Kelsey getting ready in the Salon.


getting ready salon_filtered

Next, to her hotel suite to put on her jewelry and for the bridesmaids to get dressed

getting ready hotel_filtered

Then it was off to Vail Chapel to get ready


getting ready church_filtered

After the beautiful ceremony & throughout Vail Village


church_filtered blog

Finally, it was back to the Westin Resort for the super fun reception


reception_filtered

I know it was a day you all won't ever forget. Congratulations you two! I love you guys! Welcome to the "Sutton Girls" Kelsey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment