Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Piro Family

This was one of the most special shoots I've done. It was in the beautiful Heights at the most gorgeous historic home. I met up with the Piro kids there at their Nana & Grandfather's house. It was AMAZING!!! Nana wanted some great Lifestyle shots with the kids at their house. Attention all Grandparents out there. This type of session IS A MUST with your grand children. I mean really, this is what life is all about. These special moments in life. These children will always treasure these photos and remember their special times they had with their grandparents. Editing these brought back so many memories of spending summer days at my Grandmother's house at her beautiful home in West University. She used to turn on the sprinkler for my siblings and I to cool off on these hot Houston evenings. I was thrilled when the kids wanted to do the same thing!


Enjoy your sneak peeks guys. It was such a fun evening!




Love just pours out of these


Farm house collage_filtered


Fun in the evening sun. We had the most awesome light in the back yard. I could not stop taking pictures. lol!

water collage_filtered


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment