Monday, December 14, 2009

The Miller Family

I met the Miller family this past cold & wet Sunday over in Kingwood. I was excited when they called me - I grew up there and have not been back in a long time. It was fun to see things that have changed over the years. I can't believe the old Burger King is now a Starbucks! lol! Anyways, this family was great. Little Ava is a doll! Mom and Dad came prepared with the perfect colored tarp to use on the wet ground. We were good to go! I just love the colors from this session. Tx fall is really in December. :) Enjoy your sneak peek guys!




Little Ava - she has the cutest smile!

DSC_0110_filtered



I love these family pics!


DSC_0118_filtered


DSC_0129_filtered


So sweet!


DSC_0176_filtered


Cute pie!

DSC_0329_filtered


Thank you Miller family. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment