Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Cailan

I met little 2 year old Mr. Cailan Saturday afternoon. It had warmed up a bit, but it was still chilly! That did not seem to bother him AT ALL! lol! He was so funny. I was a tad worried at first when he got out of the car and said to me "no camera - go away!" lol! We took a nice stroll around East Shore - he was on the go the whole entire time! I got some good shots of the real "him" though. He is an adorable "all boy" little one for sure! :)


At first since he did not want anything to do with me - we got some shots like this! lol!


DSC_0066_filtered



He started to warm up a bit, and then I got some real shots of him being "him"



DSC_0356 B&W_filtered


DSC_0314 B&W_filtered


DSC_0249_filtered



DSC_0228_filtered


DSC_0344_filtered


Mr. Cailan is going to be a big brother really, really soon. Like in 2 weeks! I got some great shots of him spending a bit alone time with his beautiful momma!


DSC_0204_filtered



DSC_0456_filtered



DSC_0485_filtered


Thank you Cailan for a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment