Monday, March 31, 2014

Bluebonnet Weekend

So I did not do "official" bluebonnet minis this year. I have so much going on right now that I just did not have the time to organize them like in years past. I did have a few clients contact me about doing them...so I this past weekend was bluebonnet weekend. lol! The flowers are not all that full this year. We did not have a whole lot to work with like in years past. I think it stayed cold way to long for them. haha! They turned out great though! With a little creative angles, you would never know the flowers are not at their best. :) Enjoy!




 photo Untitled-1_filtered_zpsfed0b75c.jpg










 photo Untitled-1_filtered_zps411cca1d.jpg










 photo Untitled-1_filtered_zps7786f638.jpg








 photo Untitled-1_filtered_zpsfb7a6281.jpg






:)

No comments:

Post a Comment