Saturday, February 25, 2012

The McQuain Family

I wanted to get these up quickly.  I met up with the adorable McQuain family this morning.  I'm sure anyone with little children can understand that not every little one has a happy day everyday.  lol!  Little girls are allowed to have a temper tantrum every once in a while.  It's just part of being a cute little girl!!!   I know a little girl who lives in my house that does this too.  haha!  I know mommy thought we did  not get anything, but we sure did!!  I managed to turn that little frown upside down for a few moments and we got in some great shots!  :)   You would not even know by these that there were some tears this morning.  :)

Thank you McQuain Family!  It was a wonderful morning.  I loved hanging out with you for a bit.  Enjoy your sneaks!







Photobucket









:)

No comments:

Post a Comment