Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentine Minis

Where has the time gone? Oh, my! Time crept up on me super fast and I did not get a chance to put together a Valentine Mini fundraiser for Batten Disease like I was planning on doing. Note to self...plan this next Sept! lol! Don't worry HARVEST THE HOPE Pumpkin Patch Minis will be back in October. :)

I have been getting emails though about valentine pictures so this is what I am doing this year. This is for existing clients only. So, that means if you have had session with me in the past you can sign up for a valentine mini. They are limited and will go fast. I only have 10 spaces.

Valentine Minis on January 22nd
-$65
- 5-7 images (depending on your session)
- disc with 5x7 proofs
- a 5x7 print (photographer's choice)


Come dressed in your cutest Valentine attire!



Times:

8:30 am Adams

9:00 am Kelley

9:30 am simpson/miller

10:00 am Skipper

10:30 am Mason

11:00am Banzhaf



12:30pm Manley

1:00pm Willing

1:30 pm Shafer

2:00pm Burns


Please email me Holly@hollyandersonphotography.com to reserve your time. Hurry, they will go fast!





Photobucket



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment