Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

I want to say Merry Christmas to all of my clients. This year has been amazing! Words can not express how much I love capturing your special memories for you to have forever. I love to giggle at cute little kiddos pictures when their prints come in and gasp in awe at the enlargements. I know they all look stunning on your walls at home. It makes me smile when I receive all the beautiful Holiday cards with images from your sessions. You make my day. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. 2011 will be great! I can't wait!


As of today I am taking a small break to be with my wonderful family. They have been so great during the crazy holiday season that starts for me in October. lol! Bless their hearts. I do have a few things I am working on after Christmas, but for the most part I am am chilling with family. We have cookies to bake, gingerbread houses to make, lots of hot coco sipping and Polar Express watching to do.


I have opened up my 2011 calendar and dates are booking up fast! If you are wanting a session please contact me before I get booked. I tend to get booked
1-2 months out so hurry! lol!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


This is what I will be doing the next few weeks. :)



Photobucket



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment