Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Burns Family

I met The Burns Family bright and early this morning. Holley and I went to High School together and reconnected through Facebook. I just love Facebook. I am kinda addicted. Haha! Anyways, we have not seen each other in what...16yrs! Man we are getting old! :) It was fun to see her and her beautiful family. :) I know she is a bit worried about how the pictures will turn out because little Miss Brooke was having a hard morning. :) I wanted to hurry up and get a sneak peek up to show her that we got in some GREAT shots! :) Little Brody is so sweet & fun. He sure keeps mom and dad on their toes! Thank you Burns Family for a wonderful morning. Holley, let's not make it another 16 yrs before we see each other again! lol! Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment