Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Worsham Family

I met up with the cute Worsham family on Saturday morning. We had planned on meeting a week ago but we got rained out. :( Saturday was perfect though! A little hot and sticky, but that is Tx for you this time of year. haha! I was so happy when Kristin asked me to take their pictures. We actually have known each other since kindergarten! We reconnected again through facebook a little while ago. Fun! It is amazing what the powers of facebook can do. lol!!

The Worsham family was so much fun. Little Jack sure kept me on my toes! He is so adorable!!! We had a great time running around, laughing and even getting a bit wet from the pond. lol! I had a fantastic morning! Thanks! Enjoy your sneak peeks!



I told you they were cute!


Untitled-1



Little Jack. :)


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment