Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nashville Bound

I am off to Nashville with my best friend for a much needed girls weekend. It is CMA Fan Fair and we are ready to relax and have fun!!! Who knows what we will get into, but I will for sure have my camera along to capture it! lol!

I laughed last night when I checked us in on our flight and I had to print the boarding passes on pink paper... thats all I had. Hey, it girls weekend so its ok right? lol!


I am super excited that we got tickets to see my country crush Brad Paisley perform as well. I can't wait!!


Clients, prints will be a few days behind... if you are waiting for some all of them will be in next week. See ya in a few days!


Since I always post a picture I will leave you with this from last Sept when Brad was here in The Woodlands. Not the best pic... it was taken with a point and shoot. lol!



IMG_4831_filtered


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment