Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nashville - A city in Need

As most of you know, Nashville has sustained some horrible flooding. I mean horrible! A city that never floods did. People lost homes, memories and some lost their life. The Grand Ole Opry - underwater. Gaylord Opryland - sustained significant damage and is closed. It breaks my heart.


I am heading up to Nashville for Fan Fair in early June. As a photographer I could not imagine losing my family pictures. All those precious memories...gone. A lot of these families did. I want to help give back some memories. I would love to donate free Mini Sessions to some of these deserving families while I am up there . If you know anyone that could benefit from this, please have them contact me. These sessions will take place the morning of June 11th. I will accept about 3-5 families. Please contact me through my website
www.hollyandersonphotography.com






I ask that you please help out the Great City of Nashville in their time of need. It is our duty as Americans - to help our people.


Please visit The American Red Cross of Nashville to see how.



www.www.nashvilleredcross.org





Thank you! I can't wait until June!!!! Nashville, you are in my continuous prayers. You will rise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment