Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Herndon Boys are Back

On my way out of town for Thanksgiving I stopped off at the park to squeeze in a short shoot with the Herdnon boys. What a fitting day to do it too. I know I am so thankful that I have known this awesome family for a few years now. They have really touched not only my heart but the whole The Woodlands community as well.

Their oldest son, Will, was recently diagnosed this past June with Juvenile Batten Disease - a fatal, inherited disorder of the nervous system. This family is not giving into it. They are fighters! The Will Herndon Fund for Juvenile Batten Research was formed a few months ago and at the first fundraiser "Hope Under the Stars" well over $200,000 was raised. Our community really opened up their hearts to this beautiful child. Thank you! Please visit www.willherndon.org to see how you can help.


This is probably the most touching photo I have taken in a long time. The foundation sells these beautiful necklaces that Missy is wearing here. It says "Will" and Hope, Faith, Pray, Courage. You can find out more info on the site very shortly if you too would like to purchase one. I'm sure you have already seen women walking around town wearing them. :) I love that Will has his eyes closed in the photo hugging his mom. It is very touching.


DSC_0242_filtered


Ok so now for the cutie pies!

Silly Willy Will


DSC_0328_filtered


The Steele Man


DSC_0017_filtered



Baby Magnus


DSC_0306_filtered



These boys are so loving towards each other!

DSC_0007_filtered


I mean really. They are so loving! When baby Magnus took a spill, Steele and Will were right there to pick him up, dust off his pants and give him a big hug. That is true brotherly love.


DSC_0120_filtered



DSC_0177_filtered


You can't ask for anything better then this


DSC_0169_filtered


DSC_0089_filtered


Thank you boys for letting me play at the park with you! You guys are so special! Love ya!

1 comment: