Monday, September 7, 2009

Rock Star!

Remember the name HAYDEN MILLER....he is going to be famous. I am sure of it! This little boy loves, loves, loves music. He not only has every instrument under the sun, but he can play them too! He is not even 5yrs old yet! Crazy huh? He is super talented and has a killer look to go with it. Look out all you mommies of toddler girls - Hayden Miller is the next big thing! :) I plan to see him at the Pavilion in a few years. He better give me front row seats and backstage passes!! If not, I will call his mommy. She is like a sister to me. :)


Yes, he is a rock star!


DSC_0071_filtered



DSC_0356_filtered



DSC_0227_filtered


This is why the girls will swoon! :) lol!



DSC_0486_filtered




This is one super sweet family! I love you guys!



DSC_0898_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment