Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Texas Beauties - Bluebonnets

Tuesday afternoon was another beautiful day in Texas. I just LOVE this time of year! I had two bluebonnet minis last night and they were AWESOME!

First up were the darling Hunt girls. I have photographed them a few times before and they always get great images. They just "pop" off my camera lens. They are true naturals


DSC_0032_filtered


DSC_0030_filtered


DSC_0261_filtered


DSC_0321_filtered


Then came Kelly & Michael

These two were great! Up for anything! I love that type of client! I dig Michael's side smile ... too cute! :)



DSC_0420_filtered


I love how he is looking at her in this ♥ ♥

DSC_0503_filtered


As the session went on we got some really yummy sunset golden light. Mmmmmmmm. :)


DSC_0460_filtered



Hello gorgeous!!!!


DSC_0533_filtered



Another beautiful Texas spring evening with beautiful people - Thank you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment