Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kelsey's Bridal Peeks - bluebonnet style

My beautiful soon to be sister-in-law arrived into town from Colorado late last night for her bridal shower here in Tx. So what did I do? I dragged her into the bluebonnets of course for some bridal pictures! lol! My brother, the Texan that he is, insisted that his bride have them as well! He already has a spot on his desk at work for a bluebonnet picture of his beautiful bride after they tie the knot. He does not want to see her in her dress though until the wedding so these are really just peek pictures. I will post actual dress shots later in August. Until then here are a few of her ring. Andy did good! huh?!?! It just sparkles!!



A beautiful ring and a beautiful bluebonnet - and yes, that is Andy's cowboy hat. lol!


DSC_0239_filtered



DSC_0409_filtered


Gorgeous!


DSC_0242_filtered


One of stunning Kelsey - no dress showing. Sorry Andy! :)


DSC_0075_filtered

So these will have to do until their big day! Kelsey, you are just stunning! I can't wait until you "officially" become my sister. You already feel like one to me though. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment